Providing support to Academies and Schools with Health and Safety guidance, legislation and implementation. Our services include site based risk assessments of playgrounds, recreational areas and communal areas. All of our Chartered Safety and Health Practitioners are DBS Checked annually and hold public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance.
WHAT OTHER SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
- We undertake an initial school visit to ensure your safety and health management system is adequate and up to date, this includes a thorough review of policies, procedures, guidance and records management.
- Where systems require improvement, we offer genuine solutions and work with your team to provide the level of support that’s required.
- We provide a Health and Safety Policy and a full, bespoke Health and Safety QMS, or Quality Management System.
- Access to Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Policies and Process documents. Risk assessments undertaken for general site safety, classrooms, communal areas and dining areas.
- Control of Contractors and Subcontractor Management Services, Accident or Incident support, close out actions and training.
- Support with Audits and Assessments and on-site, Assured Safety Certificated training.
Get in touch to see how Assured Safety can support your School.