Supporting health care partners with retained health and safety services allows them to focus on delivering high-quality patient care whilst we manage core health and safety risks. Our Consultants are highly experienced in the Care sector and have delivered a number of patient-led risk assessments, including those for smokers and vulnerable residents, including those with addictions. Support with Audits and Assessments, including CSCI Audit compliance. Access to documents and templates as necessary and support with accreditation, certification and tender bids.
WHAT OTHER SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE?
- We undertake an initial visit to your facility to ensure your safety and health management system is adequate and up to date, this includes a thorough review of policies, procedures, guidance and records management.
- Where systems require improvement, we offer genuine solutions and work with your team to provide the level of support that’s required.
- We provide a Health and Safety Policy and a full, bespoke Health and Safety QMS, or Quality Management System.
- Access to Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Policies and Process documents.
- Control of Contractors and Subcontractor Management Services, Accident or Incident support, close out actions and training.
- Support with Audits and Assessments and on-site, Assured Safety Certificated training