Assured Safety Services Ltd, trading as Assured Safety. Company number 13960857 of Unit 4, Great Barr Business Park, Baltimore Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands B42 1DY. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK, registration number ZB338940.
What data do we collect?
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Information you provide when buying products or services;
• Information you provide to us by filling in our forms;
• Information collected through correspondence with our Sales and/or Customer Relations teams;
• Information you provide to us through the recruitment process;
• Information you provide to us in order to register for alerts;
• Information you provide to us in order to carry out e-learning training courses and quizzes;
• Social Media interaction;
• Statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns for the administration of your application for employment;
• We may monitor or record any communications between you and us including telephone calls. We will use these recordings to check your instructions to us, to analyse, assess and improve our services to customers, handle complaints, and for training and quality purposes.
• We may require you to submit personally identifiable information in order for you to make use of our services. You confirm that any information you enter or provide will be true. We will only request and collect information which is necessary or reasonable in order to provide you with your requested services and to improve the services that we provide. It will not be a requirement to provide any additional information which is not needed to provide the services.
• Credit or debit card information when making purchases via this method;
• Profile information and insight from organisations that already hold information on you, such as credit reference agencies and “customer insight companies”. They give us their views on your household, your status, as well as your possible preferences and behaviours.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account and deliver your required services.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share or sell your data.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on the cloud.
Our Company will keep your data for no longer than necessary in line with GDPR Regulations and we will delete your data after six years in all cases. As we provide advice, it is necessary to retain project information in case its required in the future and this timeframe would be subject to the period of professional indemnity liability relevant to the activity or advice provided.
Our Company may occasionally like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please Contact Us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: 0121 769 1796
Or write to us at: Assured Safety Services Ltd, Unit 4, Great Barr Business Park, Baltimore Road, Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands, B42 1DY.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This Policy is approved and signed on behalf of the firm.
Jaz Azam CMIOSH, Director
OSHCR Registered Consultant
Dated: 31st May 2022
Review date: 30th May 2023